Kiosk Based Mesh Network
GAC Mesh Delivery Network*
The GAC Mesh Network is a localized network of GAC fulfillment kiosks that connect directly, dynamically and non-hierarchically to other kiosks, and cooperate with one another to efficiently route the packages of GAC customers.
This lack of dependency on a sole kiosk allows for every kiosk to participate in the relay of deliveries even rerouting a package in the event a route is shut down or full.
*Examples of where locations could be.
Ground Kiosk Concept
The GAC Ground Kiosk concept is stand-alone, small footprint sized fulfillment centers in strategic areas that will offer several benefits:
- Innovative solutions to make the most of limited space where real estate is limited or is at a premium
- Foster economic development
- Contribute to the dynamic urban environment with a small footprint
- Promote creativity and cultural expression
High-Rise Building Kiosk Concept
The GAC high-rise building kiosk concept will incorporate locations built into the rooftop level of highs-rise residential or commercial buildings where a dedicated kiosk caters to residence and visitors of that building.
- Prime locations in high-traffic urban areas.
- An established customer base with a dedicated delivery/drop off location
- Unique and innovated experience for residents and/or vacation rental owners
- Can make the most of vertical space where real estate is limited and/or is at a premium
GAC User App
The GAC User Interface has been designed to provide a seamless and engaging experience with scheduling the delivery and drop off of packages by autonomous flight.
Available to download soon:
*Actual User App